Powder Coating - Powder coating service in Sheffield
Powder coating is more durable compared to the wet painting method. Powder coating is a dry painting method where dry powder pigment sprayed to grounded metal parts with electrostatic charged spry powder gun and after that moved to curing oven where powder cure at temp from 150-280 degree Celsius depending at powder type and specification.
What gives powder coating?
- Durable finish for metal parts
- Wide range colors (RAL, BS, Candy, Metallic, ac.)
- Wide type of powder ( Epoxy, Polyester, Nylon, Polyurethane, Metallic, Heat resistant )
- Scratch, crack, rust, fade resistant
- All type of finish available ( Gloss, semi-gloss, matt, textured)
The Lord Of The Steel powder coating service offer:
- Alloy wheel & Steel wheel powder coating
- Gate, fences, railings, balconies, staircase parts powder coating
- Car and motorcycle part/component powder coating
- Any steel part/component powder coating
- Furniture, Furniture component, garden furniture powder coating
- Bicycle and motorcycle frame powder painting
We can powder paint anything for your needs if that made from any kind of metal. Just contact us and we help get you the right solution with the best price and best finish.